Shourai of Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shourai of Naruto

RPG site all about the future of the Naruto World.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-06-13

naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) Empty
PostSubject: naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)   naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 7:25 pm

Servent looked around the leaf village today was a day where the first snow would fall and a festival was held. Servent looked into her pocket for ticket change but found none.....
Back to top Go down
Kaihamaru
Admin
Kaihamaru

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)   naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 12:50 pm

Kaihamru sat boredly on top of a random house, today would be the first snow fall festival, he never really enjoyed that kind of thing due to the large amount of people that attend it. Kai has been in the Village Hidden in the Leaves for a few months now, since he didn't really have another place to be, being banished from the sand village and all. He looked down at the streets to see a few people walk by but paid no heed to them.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-shourai.rpg-board.net
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)   naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 6:54 pm

Servent stalked around the festival children laughing and adults...OMG! move away.................anyway looking up into the sky she could see snowflakes starting to fall. Something she aslo saw was someone sitting a top a roof. Servent staired harder and saw a boy...........
Back to top Go down
Kaihamaru
Admin
Kaihamaru

PostSubject: Re: naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)   naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 6:57 pm

Kaihamaru sighed as a snowflake fell on his nose, he shook it off and tilted his head to see a Kunoichi looking at him from a distance. HE turned to look the other way pretending he didn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)   naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 6:58 pm

Servent saw that he saw her and jumped, whith her blood bioling to its maximum point she almost felt like she was flys heck maybe she was???
Back to top Go down
Kaihamaru
Admin
Kaihamaru

PostSubject: Re: naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)   naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 7:03 pm

Kaihamaru got up to his feet and lept down from the roof and walked toward the girl and passed her without a word, he wanted to get out and away from the festival.
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)   naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 7:04 pm

Servent saw him pass her and wouldn't let that happen hey she shouted using her blood she ran right in front of him
Back to top Go down
Kaihamaru
Admin
Kaihamaru

PostSubject: Re: naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)   naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 7:08 pm

Kaihamaru stood slouched slightly to one side as he lazily looked at the girl in front of him. "Okay you got my attention cutie now is there something you need?" He asked smoothly, "I saw you looking at me when I was on the roof, was there a reason for that?"
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)   naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 9:20 pm

Servent laughed ,"its the festival today and iam broke what else is there to do but look at the snowy sky" the snow is beautiful and it should be remembered like in a festival its perfect, servent thought dazily
Back to top Go down
Kaihamaru
Admin
Kaihamaru

PostSubject: Re: naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)   naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 9:21 pm

Kaihamaru sighed, "Did you want to see the festival?" he asked calmly his voice quiet and emotionless with lazyness. He brushed a few snowflakes from his shoulder and looked back to her.
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)   naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 9:26 pm

Servents eyes almost poped out of her head mind reader she thought nope just a guy ,"y-yes" she said
Back to top Go down
Kaihamaru
Admin
Kaihamaru

PostSubject: Re: naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)   naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 9:30 pm

Kaihamaru reached into his kunai pouch and pulled out a leather wallet, "Well how much are these tickets?" he asked pulling out a decent amount of money before putting the wallet back. "I'm not one for big grouping, however you caught my eye so if you keep people that try to come too close away, I'll accompany you to the First Snowfall Festival..." he spoke coldly yet smoothly at the sametime.
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)   naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 9:39 pm

servenmt almost giggled like a baby if not for her self catching it..,"its not much that I know of thank you-thank you very much"she said almost in a whisper
Back to top Go down
Kaihamaru
Admin
Kaihamaru

PostSubject: Re: naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)   naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 9:44 pm

Kaihamaru turned back to face the entrance to the Festival, "Well then come on..." he spoke grabbing two tickets handing one to her, "Why do you talk so quietly?" he asked yawning as he stepped threw the gates of the festival.
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)   naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 9:45 pm

,"iam not quiet...all the time anyway" she said grinning sometimes ,"am really loud" she shouted giggling
Back to top Go down
Kaihamaru
Admin
Kaihamaru

PostSubject: Re: naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)   naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 9:48 pm

"Your a interesting girl..." Kaihamaru spoke marching forward, "Any way what do you do at this festival thing?" Kaihamaru asked lazily looking to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)   naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 9:50 pm

,"you ride fast rides eat suger foods and play games"..servent smiled "now that I think about it iam having fun with a stranger Iam servent but please call me SERI" she asked a dark glow in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Kaihamaru
Admin
Kaihamaru

PostSubject: Re: naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)   naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 9:53 pm

"SERI?" Kaihamaru replied quietly, "Yeah my name is Kaihamaru Consulo...its a mouthfull so just Kai is fine...I guess....I don't know many people so I'm not good at introductions..." He anounced slowly as he scanned his eyes over the streets. "So anything you want to do go for it...my treat...I guess."
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)   naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 9:54 pm

,"okay...kai what if I said ..........bumper cars how would you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Kaihamaru
Admin
Kaihamaru

PostSubject: Re: naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)   naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 9:59 pm

Kaihamaru lifted his eye brow, "Whats a bumper car?" he asked confusely looking at her with a look of innocent truth.
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)   naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 10:01 pm

servent almost gaged ,"you NEED! to come with me" taking his arm she led him over to the bumper car arena.....<"those are bumper cars and what you do is drive them into other peoples cars thats why its called bumper cars...its really fun..I promise!"
Back to top Go down
Kaihamaru
Admin
Kaihamaru

PostSubject: Re: naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)   naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 10:04 pm

Kaihamaru looked as people rammed, shoved, and pushed eachother with laughter as the cars crashed into one another. He looked back at SERI and a smile actually covered his face, "How interesting he said jumping into the bumper arena without going past the guards. People swerved and screamed as they tried to manuver around Kaihamaru. Kai casually lept into a car and pressed a lever where his feet were the car boosted forward as he turned the wheel the car spun to the side rails next to SERI, "Well arn't you getting one?" he asked as if he did nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)   naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 10:07 pm

Servent smiled seri the name sounded perfect and right he was the first one to use it in what ..idk. Seri smiled and jumped in beside himbuckling her belt she said ,"I can't beleave you got past the guards oh and I suggest you hit the white one" servent saw a couple kissing in the center of the arena ...they'll ruin the little kids lives, she thought
Back to top Go down
Kaihamaru
Admin
Kaihamaru

PostSubject: Re: naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)   naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 10:11 pm

Kaihamru lept back slightly not expecting her to jump in beside him but he soon got over it. He pressed the petal and flew straight for them ramming them hard enough for their car to bump forward and their heads hit the front of the car. Kaihamru smiled, "To hard?" he asked still not knowing the full rules.
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)   naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 10:12 pm

seri laughed ,'nope just right!" as they ramed ahead she could hear the kids waiting in line shouted ,"go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)   naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!) Empty

Back to top Go down

naruto rpg (servents rpg yay!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next