Shourai of Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shourai of Naruto

RPG site all about the future of the Naruto World.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsuki_kunoichi

Mitsuki_kunoichi

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!   Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 12:45 am

Mitsuki ran faster and faster each moment, soon, they lost her. She turned back into mitsuki and fell into a patch of grass. She took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Sheraku

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!   Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 12:47 am

Kaihamaru appeared next to her like nothing. "You know your going to have major grass stains on your skirt if you keep jumping in the grass like that." He spoke casually. "Look at this I leave for two seconds and they find you...whats up with that?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki_kunoichi

Mitsuki_kunoichi

PostSubject: Re: Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!   Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 12:49 am

Mitsuki looked up at him and laughed slightly. She stood up. "Its not that hard to spot me..." She said flicking her pink hair. "any I don't care about grass stains. I've got several more skirts at home." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sheraku

PostSubject: Re: Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!   Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 12:50 am

Kaihamaru shrugged, "Ever thought of using a Henge while your here or do you just like pissing off the Jounin?" he asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki_kunoichi

Mitsuki_kunoichi

PostSubject: Re: Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!   Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 12:51 am

She snickered. "I just like pissing off the jonin." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sheraku

PostSubject: Re: Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!   Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 12:54 am

"You might want to choose to do that when your demon isn't rambuncious..." he spoke casually yet again he turned to look at her waiting for the reaction.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki_kunoichi

Mitsuki_kunoichi

PostSubject: Re: Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!   Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 12:55 am

"yea....wait...how do you know I have a demon?" MItsuki asked.
Back to top Go down
Sheraku

PostSubject: Re: Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!   Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 12:57 am

Kaihamaru smiled deviously as he looked at her, "The black markings at the park for one...and also" he paused lifting his headband away from his forehead to reviel the seal of the Nekomata, "I too have one..." he replied calmly.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki_kunoichi

Mitsuki_kunoichi

PostSubject: Re: Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!   Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 12:58 am

Mitsuki looked at him. "I see..." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sheraku

PostSubject: Re: Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!   Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 1:00 am

"Surprised, I was expecting...but all I get is a I see?" he replied standing up. "Well its about time I blow this place..." he spoke dusting his pants as he walked back out into the street.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki_kunoichi

Mitsuki_kunoichi

PostSubject: Re: Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!   Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 1:01 am

Mitsuki followed him. "Did you expect something more?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sheraku

PostSubject: Re: Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!   Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 1:03 am

Kaihamaru shugged, "Just a little bit, but it dosn't matter." he replied approching the village gate.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki_kunoichi

Mitsuki_kunoichi

PostSubject: Re: Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!   Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 1:03 am

Mitsuki walked next to him. "I am surprised." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sheraku

PostSubject: Re: Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!   Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 1:06 am

"Heh..." was the only reply Kaihamaru gave to that one, "I'm surprised, why do girls choose to wear stuff like that?" he asked quickly changing subjects as the reached the gate.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki_kunoichi

Mitsuki_kunoichi

PostSubject: Re: Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!   Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 1:10 am

"I don't know......because if we wore something like what your wearing it wouldn't look right." She laughed, poking Kaihamaru. "By the way....I never caught your name."
Back to top Go down
Sheraku

PostSubject: Re: Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!   Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 1:12 am

"Demon of the Lost Wind..." he replied not slowing as he past the two guards at the entrance. He waited a little bit before smileing, "Thats just what they call me...the names Kaihamaru Consulo...but I prefer Kai." He replied looking down at his clothes, "Wearing stuff like this would be safer when in public...when your with me at least..." he smile, "Any way what was your name?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki_kunoichi

Mitsuki_kunoichi

PostSubject: Re: Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!   Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 1:14 am

Mitsuki smiled. "I'm Mitsuki of the Tarasu clan. YOu can call me Mitsu" She said looking to the gaurds.
Back to top Go down
Sheraku

PostSubject: Re: Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!   Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 1:17 am

Kaihamaru smiled at the guards before looking down a Mitsuki's skirt again. "Well I'm heading to the next village..." he informed her without a care.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki_kunoichi

Mitsuki_kunoichi

PostSubject: Re: Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!   Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 1:18 am

Mitsuki nodded. "mind if I come with you?" She asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Sheraku

PostSubject: Re: Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!   Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 1:20 am

Kaihamaru shrugged, "Don't see why not...that won't be a problem...at least now I'll have something to look at..." he joked as he started down the path that lead to the next village, although it was pretty far away.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki_kunoichi

Mitsuki_kunoichi

PostSubject: Re: Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!   Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 1:20 am

She smiled up at him before looking forward.
Back to top Go down
Sheraku

PostSubject: Re: Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!   Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 1:22 am

"Its quite a distance to the waterfall village..." Kaihamaru announced.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki_kunoichi

Mitsuki_kunoichi

PostSubject: Re: Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!   Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 1:24 am

Mitsuki nodded. "I know...." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sheraku

PostSubject: Re: Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!   Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 1:25 am

kaihamaru sighed. "Holy crap!" he shouted, "I just realized I normally don't talk to people and here I am traveling with someone who has a Bijuu?!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki_kunoichi

Mitsuki_kunoichi

PostSubject: Re: Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!   Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 1:26 am

mitsuki looked at him quiet puzzled. "O...k..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!   Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaihamaru & Mitsuki The Unlikely Pair!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next