Shourai of Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shourai of Naruto

RPG site all about the future of the Naruto World.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naruto Shourai

Go down 
+5
Kiru
Keiro Hayase
Jose Vine
Walking Death Trap
Kaihamaru
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaihamaru
Admin
Kaihamaru

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Naruto Shourai - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shourai   Naruto Shourai - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 10:27 pm

"Its the second part of the Chuunin exams of the Hidden Leaf Village...thats about it..." Kaihamru announced looking at the forest beside them.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-shourai.rpg-board.net
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shourai   Naruto Shourai - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 10:28 pm

,"well then lets do normal stuff and explore it!" she said grinning
Back to top Go down
Kaihamaru
Admin
Kaihamaru

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shourai   Naruto Shourai - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 10:30 pm

"Explore the forest of DEATH?!" Kaihamru repeated looking at her with a confused look, "Well I guess theres no problem with that as long as the seal you put on me didn't stall my chakra flow..."
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shourai   Naruto Shourai - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 10:32 pm

servent thought again of the blood she put within his seal....it was only put there for his seal to last longer and a clinch if he was hurt his wound would heal 2 times faster...,"no" she said jumping into a tree
Back to top Go down
Kaihamaru
Admin
Kaihamaru

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shourai   Naruto Shourai - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 10:34 pm

Kaihamaru smiled, "Alright then..." he spoke jumping into a different tree. "Well where to begin this place is huge..."
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shourai   Naruto Shourai - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 10:35 pm

,"how about lets race to the middle and see what we find"
Back to top Go down
Kaihamaru
Admin
Kaihamaru

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shourai   Naruto Shourai - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 10:38 pm

Kaihamaru nelt down ready to jump, "Alright then say when..." he laughed closing his eyes tightly as the wind around him picked up speed.
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shourai   Naruto Shourai - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 10:39 pm

servent smiled as she felt her blood biol ,"now!" she shouted jumping into the air
Back to top Go down
Kaihamaru
Admin
Kaihamaru

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shourai   Naruto Shourai - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 10:41 pm

Kaihamru opend his eyes they were a bright green as he jumped up he became a blur barely visable and lept from one tree to another in quick flashed gusts of wind whipping up behind him.
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shourai   Naruto Shourai - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 10:43 pm

Servent saw kai go by in a blur so fast she thought when she felt something grab her leg ,"he-" she started to say
Back to top Go down
Kaihamaru
Admin
Kaihamaru

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shourai   Naruto Shourai - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 10:45 pm

Kaihamaru stopped fast to see if she was following. He looked around, "Did I pass her that much already?" he asked himself with a risen eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shourai   Naruto Shourai - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 10:46 pm

servent looked down to see a giant spider had her cought in his web ..she was scared really scred ,"help" she whispered hoping to god kai would hear
Back to top Go down
Kaihamaru
Admin
Kaihamaru

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shourai   Naruto Shourai - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 10:49 pm

Kaihamaru sat there for a few more seconds. "She's not that slow something happend..." he told himself leaping back from where he started he looked around but saw nothing, "Uh, hello?" he called out quietly but with no reply he shouted, "You there?!"
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shourai   Naruto Shourai - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 10:50 pm

servent could hear his voice but he couldn't hear hers so with a scream she she said ,"kai help me!" suddenly a large spider awoke and started to crawl over to her...
Back to top Go down
Kaihamaru
Admin
Kaihamaru

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shourai   Naruto Shourai - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 10:54 pm

Kaihamaru heared he and closed his eyes and focused to sence her chakra, He opened them to be in the green state again as he bolted toward her. When he got to a tree he saw the spider crawling down, "Oh hell no...hell no..." He told himself as he lifted his hand to his chest and spun the air in his palm with the other releasing chakra it became a swirling sphere, "I hate Spiders..." he told himself as he lept forward ramming the sphere into it's back, "Rasengan!" he shouted as the wind tore it to shreds. He then turned back to face Seri still in the web, "Sorry I ditched you..." he spoke calmly even after such a jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shourai   Naruto Shourai - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 11:32 pm

web and spider guts had covered seri's face ,"e.........w" she wimpered triing to get out of the web ,"thank you" she said looking up a kai ,"I so needed you and now another fact they werent bluffing abnout DEATH forest"
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki_kunoichi

Mitsuki_kunoichi

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shourai   Naruto Shourai - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 9:34 am

*eye twitches* wow....uh.....recap....ehehe.....naw I'll just jump in somewhere))

Mitsuki sat on her bed and then layed down. She looked up at the ceiling. Aww mitsuki. What's going on?Kitsune asked, seeing mitsuki was saddened by something.Why can't i have friends? everytime i try they leave. What's so wrong about me? She asked kitsune. You need to try, girl. and if that still doesn't work...i guess i'm....i guess i'm ruining things for you.Kitsune responded before mitsuki sighed.
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shourai   Naruto Shourai - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 6:35 pm

After getting her foot out of the web servent stood on a tree trunk taking in what had just happened , spider she thought, never ever seen one that big and never want to again. Servent smiled up at kai ,"I still want to see all that is in the forest I'll just have to stick with you this time" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki_kunoichi

Mitsuki_kunoichi

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shourai   Naruto Shourai - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 6:46 pm

Mitsuki sat up. "I will try to make friend Kitsune." She said happily. That's the spirit! Kitsune yelped with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shourai   Naruto Shourai - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 8:02 pm

,"come on" servent said jumping to the next tree
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki_kunoichi

Mitsuki_kunoichi

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shourai   Naruto Shourai - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 12:30 am

Mitsuki smiled before falling back on her bed. "I won't be able to do it!" She whined.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki_kunoichi

Mitsuki_kunoichi

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shourai   Naruto Shourai - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 7:01 pm

((rawr. watch the flash in my siggy. I made that))
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki_kunoichi

Mitsuki_kunoichi

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shourai   Naruto Shourai - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 7:04 pm

((hahahahahah I'm a gaara fan girl...I like neji...but not as much as gaara. And yes, neji doesn't do drugs. XP ))
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki_kunoichi

Mitsuki_kunoichi

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shourai   Naruto Shourai - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 7:07 pm

((lol. I think he's having fun during summer. XP

Did you watch the flash?))
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki_kunoichi

Mitsuki_kunoichi

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shourai   Naruto Shourai - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 7:19 pm

((yea. I know what happens too. ^_^ Deidara captures him, The akatsuki remove shukaku, gaara dies, his grandma brings him back to life. Read it. Seen it. XD Its nothing new. XP and No, My flash, The link in my siggy.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shourai   Naruto Shourai - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shourai
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next