Shourai of Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shourai of Naruto

RPG site all about the future of the Naruto World.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 6:07 pm

serevnt smiled ,'yeah i guess so hey how biout we get some ramen i'll buy' she said
Back to top Go down
The ROX

The ROX

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 6:09 pm

"YAY RAMEN!!!"Shion squeeled and pratically dragged servant. Then shion looked back at servant."Um which way is it?"shion asked.^.^'
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 6:09 pm

,"left" she said laughing
Back to top Go down
The ROX

The ROX

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 6:19 pm

"Ok then ONWARD!"Shion said giving a small pose and pointing in the direection of the ramen.
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 6:21 pm

,:ON WARD!" servent mimiked walking over to the ramen bar
Back to top Go down
The ROX

The ROX

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 6:27 pm

Shion slurped her ramen and then turned to servant."So..do you live around her seri?"Shion asked.
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 6:29 pm

,"kinda " servent said sipping the rest of her ramen ,"i pretty much just stay at the hotel down to the left....."
Back to top Go down
The ROX

The ROX

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 8:36 pm

"Oh really?Thats pretty cool."Shion said remembering her tent in the woods.'I SERIOUSLY need to go on more missions =_=' i thought as i finished my ramen (Sorry caitlin i got kicked off the computer by my sister and when i asked my mother she said she had buisness with my fathers computer.-_-' damn family affraid heheh funny face XD)
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 8:42 pm

affraid come on emo lets GO SCREAMO!!!!!!!!!

seri smiled and asked ,"do you wanna get some candey from the shop down near the hotel?"
Back to top Go down
The ROX

The ROX

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 1:27 pm

(lol that was very funny caitlin Mad somebody's constipated XP!)Shion's eyes light up with the word candy. "CANDY!?OMG THERE'S CANDY NEAR BY?!?!? WHERE WHERE WHERE?!!?!?!?!?!?"Shion lifted servent up by the collar and shook her."CANDY!!!!!XD".
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 6:25 pm

,"okay" servent said choking ,"j-j-j-ust t-t- your -r-r-right" she said
Back to top Go down
The ROX

The ROX

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 6:32 pm

"YAY!"Shion let go of servent and ran to the candy store.(Hey caitlin check out my info i just edited it.Its longer Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 6:49 pm

(okay! g2g at 11.00 though)

servent laughed and bought some candey ..<"reses...hersheys,lemon head" she asked
Back to top Go down
The ROX

The ROX

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 2:10 pm

Shion picked out some blue sharks(fyi they fricken ROCK)and sour gummy worms.She immediatly stuffed them in their mouth and turned to servant."mffh f mfh!"
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 5:44 pm

Servent laughed ,'you have PAY for them first!" she told her trying to get the wallet out of her pocket, out it came a pink frog,"thats like narutos?" roxy told her face stuffed ,"i know isnt it AWSOME!"servent said handing the man the money and getting herself 6 bags of gummy worms
Back to top Go down
The ROX

The ROX

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2007 9:10 pm

(Caitlin its shion not roxy.>.<) Shion looked at servant.'Guess i forgot to pay..I'll have to pay her back some how..'Shion thought as servant and herself walked through konoha.(Hey caitlin im sorry for not being on but between dish's and helping downstairs in the basement its a bit crazy.Oh and Go on youtube and look up Full Metal Panic episode whatever and see if you would like that show.I think its cool.^^)
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2007 2:30 pm

(oh sry and i'll cheak it out lol! oooooooooh is goku!)

servent smiled and walked away eating a bag of gummy worms when she saw someone walking down the street her heart stoped and she wanted to run but her legs woulnd't move............
Back to top Go down
The ROX

The ROX

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 10:20 pm

Shion saw servant stop and her eyes were wide."Servant are you ok?"i asked as a man can up to us.(Hey caitlin sorry i haven't been on.I just didn't feel like checking.^^' but guess what?I am watching Bleach episode 81!XD its such an acomplishment and i know what happens in soul society.OoO simply awesome oh and sunny STAY AWAY FROM THE LIGHT!:O
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 10:28 am

,"r-run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" servent yelled taking shions arm
(g2g now)
Back to top Go down
The ROX

The ROX

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 2:07 pm

Servant dragged Shion throughout Konoha."Servant!Slow down,whats going on?!"i asked her as people watched us in awe.(sp?).( bom i am da bomb*BOOM*Lol.^^)
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 5:32 pm

(happy affraid ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! help me affraid okay iam good.......)

servent looked down at shiona dn gave a small smile ,"sorry we have to run and-" sudddenley her worse nightmare was coming true ,"Servent" a man in fasinable robe said smiling ,"so good to......find you again" he told her grinning
Back to top Go down
The ROX

The ROX

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 6:04 pm

(On bleach episode 99!XD go roxy, go roxy, go roxy!! Arrow follow the arrow..->X.X to late killed someone.^.^)Shion looked at servant and then back at the man.She could tell that they were not friends.She stood in front of servant blocking him from her."I don't know who you are but servant doesn't seem to like you so go away."she said sternly.He looked at her with flames in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 10:56 am

9go go go oh no!!!! affraid where are we gonna hide a body...........
dont worry iam a ninja! Suspect )

servent was happy for her friends help but if he go to her again she would be dead!

,"come!" the man said his hand out ,"you are myt property".......

,"damn you!" servent shouted as the force came she couldn't step she strted to step forward ,"SHION!!!!!!!!!!!!!" servent shouted
Back to top Go down
The ROX

The ROX

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 8:41 pm

(Oh great now i'm more worried.But you shouldn't be because... pirat i'm a pirate!arrggg ye mates give me yo bling fo shou!Lol.XD)Shion looked at her friend who was now headed to the man.The desperate look her friend gave her was enough to get her going.Shion immediatly grabbed Servants hand and PULLED, keeping her at bay(sp?ah don't care).The man laughed at Shion's pathetic attempt to help her friend.(can you feel the suspense?no?then bite me.^^)"Foolish girl"the guy chuckled.Shion does NOT like to be laughed at so she quickly let go of Servants hand and grabbed a kunai and charged.(Andalae!ANDALAE!!! oh and caitlin i was at the beach all today so thats why i wasn't able to give this back to you earlier.Hope its long enough.Wink )
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 5:48 pm

(yeah! What a Face oh my god where did my skin go! iam...........INVISABLE!)

servent was almost infront of the gy now

,"haha come servent you must catch up on things" he said laughing ,"pethdic a kunia will,do nothing!"

(sp sorry you wont forgive me? well then kiss my metal ass.......
bender-thats my line bitch!
me-O.O oh whacha gonna do about it!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shourai of Naruto :: Shourai Spin-Off-
Jump to: