Shourai of Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shourai of Naruto

RPG site all about the future of the Naruto World.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The ROX

The ROX

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2007 11:58 am

(O0O omg omg omg omg omg omg OMG!!!Caitlin omg ORIHIME GOES TO THE DARK SIDE!!!!DON'T GOOO!!)The man just barely avoided the attack.Shion looked at him,furious.She attacked him full front and i landed on top of him with a kunai at his throat."Of course a kunai wouldn't do much damage in the hands of a ameteur but i'm a pro."she said with a evil snicker knowing she won."You think you've won?Servant get this woman off me"he said.Shion looked at him wondering if he was actually crazy enough to think she would actually pull me off.But then Shion felt strong hands pull her up and restrain her from touching him.Shion looked back and saw servant."Servant?!what are you doing?"she asked.(ok i'll leave it there. Crying or Very sad my 3rd favorite character goes to the dark side.*sobs*)
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2007 5:25 pm

Shocked Shocked why Shocked Shocked Shocked the Shocked Shocked Shocked Mad Mad Mad HELL DID YOU TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad noe i'll cry becouse orihemi goes to the darkside sob! more!)

servent couldn't cvontrol herself
her master laughed ,"haha i have my own human sheild to defend me!" he shouted at her putting a long sord to shions throught.........servent struggled to fight herself ,"iam sorry" she toold shion

santa hoe hoes!
Back to top Go down
The ROX

The ROX

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2007 9:09 pm

(i know..I just thought you should know.TT.TTwhy WHY?!!!Life has no meaning.. pale Oh wait there is a light... sunny its......PICKLES!!!XD)Shion looked at the sword.'Damn!I got to do something..!curses those damn pickles!!their gettting in the way'(lol i just thought of that.^^ just forget the pickle part k?)Shion gave a glare that could kill right at the man.He laughed at my glare and moved the sword to my heart."I could kill you easily."he said.'Oh great i'm about to be killed by a hobo.=/\='i thought outloud."Why you..!"he was not happy."Servant!bring her over here"he said.Servant dragged right up to the man and he slapped me HARD.
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 7:01 pm

servent crigged as he slapped her friend.............

(srry not mush o wait lets have a pickle party yay! pickles oooooooohhhhhhhhh hey werent they once cucumberes????????? oh kay deformed cucumber party! yay!! bounce Razz Razz )
Back to top Go down
The ROX

The ROX

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 9:07 pm

(omg I WANT A PICKLE!!I will name it bob and it will be my best friend.^^COME HERE BOB I WANT TO EAT YOU!!X) Oh and i'll be at the beach for a week so don't expect me to type back since their is no computer down there.)Shion was more suprised than angry."Servant make sure she doesn't follow us"the guy said before leaving.Servant came over to me with two kunai in her hands."I'm sorry"she whispered before pinning me to the tree.She then walked off as shion tried to wiggle out.'Damn she put them in DEEP.'shion thought as she struggled."I'm stuck to a tree i'm stuck to a tree i'm stuck to a tree in the middle of the forest."she sang randomly.(LOLxD)'GOD I'M SCREWED'Shion thought.
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 5:25 pm

(lol LETS SING TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!! Razz Razz Razz IAM STUCK TO A TREE IN THE MIDDEL OF THE FOREST IAM STUCK TO A TREE IAM NOT SO HAPPY! IAM STUCK TO A TREE IAM SCREWED FOR LIFE AND MY GRANNY JUST DIED IN FRONT OF ME WHILE I HUNG FROM A TREE! soooooooo sad but bravo bravo!)

servent walked off as she was led by her master
Back to top Go down
The ROX

The ROX

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 8:55 pm

(Thank you thank you!*bows* now for my next number will be something when i think it up in the mean time...)Shion looked around and didn't see anyone.But then a squirrel jumped on her head. O.O.The squirrel then chattered and a bunch of other squirrels jumped onto me."AHHH EVIL SQUIRRELS!!!"I yelled as they bit me and jumped into my clothes.I wiggled around on the branch and i eventually got the kunai's off.They didn't stop there.They kept on biting me intill they took the rest of my candy."NOO MY BLUE SHARKS AND GUMMI WORMS!!!T-T"They ran up the branch with the snacks and started to eat them as i climbed up the tree."MINE!"I said and grabbed the bag back.Then they ran away as i heard a faint noise.'Oh no is it more demon squirrelsO.O' i wondered.(lolz ATTACK OF THE SQUIRRELS!!!XD I LOVE MY EVIL BRAIN x) )
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 5:23 pm

(ahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz while i was ina tree my dead granny dead in front of meeeeeeeeeeeee
shion was attcaked by squirles the evelist squrles ive ever seen!!!!!!!!! )

servent shed a tear
Back to top Go down
The ROX

The ROX

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 12:08 pm

"Damn evil squirrels"Shion mumbled as she walked through the forest.'i wonder if servants ok..?'she thought as she wandered around.(i haven't been on in a while lolz)
Back to top Go down
Walking Death Trap

Walking Death Trap

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 2:59 pm

(yeah lolzzzzzzzzzzzz)

servent looksed back at her friend and usddenly retraining from her master she shot a kunia at him ,"shion!!!!!!" she shouted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)   Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Master.....i hate you(i was bord lets just add 2 the trama)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shourai of Naruto :: Shourai Spin-Off-
Jump to: